Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Pennsylvania

wills and contesting

My grandmother is leaving me her property and home in her will. I think my brother may try to contest the will. Is it better for me to get my name added to her deed now or have her name completely removed from the deed. And about how much does it cost to change a name on a deed?

Asked on 12/31/06, 11:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Matthew Kelly Kelly Law

Re: wills and contesting

On what grounds would your brother contest the will? Is there an issue with your grandmother's capacity? You should be able to convey the deed for a few hundred dollars.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/07, 4:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Pennsylvania