Legal Question in Traffic Law in Pennsylvania

So me and my friends were playing hockey and as we were leaving a friend in another car grazed a parked car leaving some minor scratches. We left without reporting it. Is that against the law?

Asked on 4/06/13, 9:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer

Yes, that is called a hit and run. You should contact a criminal defense attorney to discuss this matter further.

Michael Kotik, Esq.

Two Penn Center (Philadelphia)

1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 220

Philadelphia, PA 19102

267-265-4553 (Direct 24/7 Line)

[email protected] (Direct Email)

Read more
Answered on 4/06/13, 9:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania