Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Pennsylvania

Can I add SR to my last name because my son has same name because sometimes there’s confusion with out doing it on birth certificate

Asked on 2/07/24, 9:24 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Sure you can; great idea.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 2/07/24, 9:40 pm
Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire

Sounds ok. But there still may be confusion

But better then current situation

Read more
Answered on 2/08/24, 4:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Pennsylvania