Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Pennsylvania

Hi my mother died when I was 14 in 1990 of cancer In pa I just got a copy of her will from Lebanon county courthouse dated sept 1st 1989 she left me a trust it is stated in will my aunt is in charge of it when I turned 25 I was supposed to get 6 hundred dollars a month at most till gone im 41 now have not seen any of my mothers money! Would I be able to take legal recourse or action now? Let me know thanks Stephen Clark.

Asked on 4/29/17, 3:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Maybe but you need to breakdown and see and estates attorney. Many questions need to be answered. The first is who got the money?


Read more
Answered on 4/29/17, 1:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Pennsylvania