Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Pennsylvania

My sister died with no will. I am the only living relative. What do I have to do to take possession of her home and car? Can I sell them without getting them transferred over to my name?

What is the process? She lives in PA. We live in FL We didn't want to go through probate since he is the only relative.


Asked on 4/21/20, 7:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire

You must probate her estate be appointed administrator. Should be done in county she passed or domiciled

Read more
Answered on 4/21/20, 8:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Pennsylvania