Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Pennsylvania

Can I speak to the trustee of an inheritance trust on behalf of my children 18 and 16 if their mother, who is their custodial parent, has hired an attorney about the issue? We are divorced.

Asked on 8/18/18, 6:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Why do you feel you can;t speak to him?


Read more
Answered on 8/19/18, 6:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Pennsylvania