Legal Question in Criminal Law in South Carolina

As an 18 year old "victim", what can I do to help my 18 year old boyfriend beat assault and battery charges that I was forced to press on him?

Asked on 5/06/13, 1:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston

First thing you should do is consider consulting with an attorney. Its rather clear in your question that you feel some one in an official capacity did something inappropriate. Before you go much further, I would get some one-on-one legal advise.

As far as helping your boyfriend, I really can't say because I don't know anything about the case. If you are the victim, then you should consult with the Victims Advocates office. If you don't know who they are, you can ask your county solicitor's office for the number.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 7:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in South Carolina