Legal Question in Family Law in South Carolina

does double jeopardy apply to family court issues in south carolina?

Asked on 3/24/13, 3:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Jackson Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C.

No. Most family court orders are modifiable upon the showing of a substantial and material change in circumstances.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/13, 9:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in South Carolina