Legal Question in Family Law in South Carolina

how can me and my husband to get full custody over a step children and my boliogal child and their father n i have joint custody over our children and boliogal father lives in a different state than me my new husband lives in

Asked on 8/01/14, 4:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ben Stevens The Stevens Firm, P.A. Family Law Center

These are complex issues, and it is important that they be handled correctly. Therefore, it is important that you consult an experienced family law attorney to find out what options are available to you based on the facts of your particular case.

If you need more information, you can visit my family law blog ( or our website ( I wish you the best of luck.

Ben Stevens

Read more
Answered on 8/02/14, 9:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in South Carolina