Legal Question in Personal Injury in South Carolina

3 1/2 yrs ago, my friend was in an auto accident in South Carolina, a settlement was reached and life went on. However after this she learned that there were permanent medical problems that were attributed directly to the accident,is there a way to have the case re-opened?

Asked on 3/27/10, 12:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ben Stevens The Stevens Firm, P.A. Family Law Center

Once a case is settled, it is very very difficult (and often impossible) to have any other issues addressed. Typically, once settled / always settled.

If you need more information, you can visit our website ( I wish you the best of luck.

Ben Stevens

Read more
Answered on 4/07/10, 9:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in South Carolina