Legal Question in Real Estate Law in South Carolina

How can I remove my name from mortgage after alimony obligation satisfied to property quit deeded to ex wife via divorce decree?

Asked on 7/27/12, 9:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Jackson Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C.

Someone has to pay off the mortgage whether it is your ex wife through refinancing or a third party who buys the house.

Read more
Answered on 7/30/12, 7:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in South Carolina