Legal Question in Traffic Law in South Carolina

I have a dus3rd ticket im going to court for but I paid my previous fines and now I got my license back but the officer will not work with me so I can keep my license.what can I do

Asked on 9/24/13, 10:38 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Jackson Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C.

Hire an attorney. Maybe he or she will find some legal defect in the traffic stop.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 11:10 am
Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston

You do need an attorney. South Carolina requires that the prosecution produce a copy of the notice of suspension. A lawyer can file a discovery request. Often they can't produce the letter and will reduce the ticket. Not always. They also are sucessful in producing it. But its certainly worth a try

Read more
Answered on 9/29/13, 11:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in South Carolina