Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Tennessee

I have money comming to me in my dads will brother is charge been6 months he wont answer my calls what can i do

Asked on 9/02/09, 10:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robin Gordon Gordon Law Group, PLC

If your brother has not begun the probate procedure yet, you can file in the county in which your father resided to force the action. Our office can help you with the process. Contact me if you would like to discuss your options.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/09, 5:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Tennessee