Legal Question in Banking Law in Texas

what to do to get my mortage modified i can not afforde it it is almost 50%of my income house hold incom

Asked on 11/21/09, 1:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Go here:

Good luck. This program gets mixed reviews.

Read more
Answered on 12/02/09, 2:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in Texas