Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Texas

I financed a car with a co signer. The co signer filed bankruptcy with an outstanding balance, my question is what will happen to the vehicle? Do I continue to make the payments or return the car to the finance company?

Asked on 10/21/15, 11:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Greg Wiley Law Office of Greg Wiley PLLC

If you wish to keep it, you must pay for it. If you don't pay for it and return it, you will be liable for any deficiency.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/15, 11:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Texas