Legal Question in Business Law in Texas

How do I press criminal theft charges against a business partner who had stolen $19,000.00 in cash & property from the company?

Asked on 2/05/14, 5:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You go to the police and tell them what happened. Then when they tell you they can't do anything about it, you file a civil suit.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/14, 2:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Texas