Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Texas

have a neighbor who parks his car in his yard facing my house and writes f u on the windshield. He screams across the street at us. He calls the cops when someone at our house parks close to his driveway on ourside of the street. He calls us andour visitors white trash. He gets in his racecar a revs the engine to try to bother us then when I say I dont care he says just wait then. He has thrown things at my sons car. And he takes pictures of my house. He just waits for usbto come outside so he can stand there and stare at us.

Asked on 3/10/14, 6:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You need to obtain a good video camera. Take video of his antics.

You can sue him for harassment, but you probably will end up with a judgment that you can't collect.

You might consider getting an injunction that will prohibit most of this type of conduct (he is allowed to "stare" at you.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/14, 1:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Texas