Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Texas

My x roommate has everything I own and refuses to give it back.he has now given everything I own to someone else. please help me get my things.what can I do?

Asked on 1/24/14, 10:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You have to sue him for conversion. You can do this through a Justice Court. The filing fee will be about $100.

Read more
Answered on 1/24/14, 2:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Texas