Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Texas

how do i contest a lien by texas attorney general?

Asked on 5/11/11, 7:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You would sue him. Depending on what kind of lien it is, it might be a suit to remove a cloud on title.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/11, 6:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Texas