Legal Question in Consumer Law in Texas

my adult son who lives with me stole my car and wrecked it will my ins pay for it

Asked on 10/27/14, 1:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm

It will likely be covered by any collision coverage you have. Possibly uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage if your son does not have coverage. Contact your insurer and see what you can work out on the claim.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/14, 10:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Texas