Legal Question in Consumer Law in Texas

Personal car loan

I am loaning a person money for a car. Can I require that person to carry full coverage insurance?

Asked on 7/07/08, 4:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

TC Langford Langford Law Office

Re: Personal car loan

If it is properly included in the note. You should also have yourself listed as a lienholder on the car.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/08, 7:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Texas