Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

My brother was murdered back in August, the police department found the person responsible, but know the district attorney has rejected it for further investigation, this person now is free with no bail, or restricti. I don't what went wrong, they had surveillance cameras and a bystander also captured it on video with their phone. The people that turned the murder in were there when it happened. I believed some didn't do there job right. I just want justice.

Asked on 1/26/14, 3:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Sue the bastard who killed your brother - it's a civil suit, and it doesn't involve the police. YOU are in control of the case.

Read more
Answered on 1/29/14, 2:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas