Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

i was driving a rental car in my boyfriends name and had premission from him. the police pulled me over and arrested me because it had not been payed for in a week, my boyfriend and i did not know the money had not been taken from his checking account....what can i do

Asked on 10/10/11, 6:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lawrence Tackett Lawrence D. Tackett, PLLC

You will need to obtain an affidavit under oath, from your boyfriend, certifying that you had his permission to drive the vehicle to present to the Assistant District Attorney when you go to your arraignment setting.

Read more
Answered on 10/15/11, 7:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas