Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

i need help

We paid on an attorney,with whom we had a difference of opinions and he is no longer the attorney representing us. We went to the arraignment today the lawyer did not show up and we could not get a new one because he hasn't yet withdrawn from being the attorney. What can I do about this?

Asked on 5/11/09, 2:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

TC Langford Langford Law Office

Re: i need help

You can hire a new lawyer -- the new attorney will just file a Substitution of Counsel.

Read more
Answered on 5/11/09, 5:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas