Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

What can I do if my previous roommate and I bought all our furniture together, but she took the furniture and is not wanting to pay me my part. I have it in writing that we both agreed she would take the furniture and both agreed on a payment plan for her to send me the money, but she now refuses to pay me my part yet she had the furniture?

Asked on 12/19/22, 3:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

This is a civil matter, not a criminal matter. You would have to sue her.

Read more
Answered on 12/19/22, 3:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas