Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

I currently reside in Fort Worth Texas and am applying for a job with Bank of America and on my rap sheet I have a charge Petit Larceny from 10-13/94 and cant seem to get anyone to get me the court disposition ..PLEASE HELP I NEED THIS JOB .....Tha case was from New York State was booked by Binghampton Sherrifs Dept.

Asked on 11/21/11, 9:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

You need to repost your question using New York as your address. Texas attorneys generally are not knowledgeable about the law in other states.

Read more
Answered on 11/21/11, 11:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas