Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

I want to know if there is any service that could help me put a petition together to get on the docket of a federal district courtin Texas for less than $100

Asked on 9/30/11, 8:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Doubtful and if they did, it would be a waste of money. No one can do that kind of work so cheaply.

Read more
Answered on 10/16/11, 2:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas