Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Texas

how do i change my petition from annulment to divorce in texas if the case hasnt been heard by a judge? do i still have to wait 60days in between or I can get a waiver

Asked on 1/23/12, 1:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

File an amended petition.

You have to wait 60 days before you can get a final hearing.

Read more
Answered on 1/25/12, 8:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Texas