Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Texas

My husband is 19 when he was 14 his step sister who was 17 had sexy with him and he didnt now what he was doing and she ended up pragnent and now she wants child support but he is not on the birth certificate another man is because she was having sex with multipul men at the time no dna test was done so what should my husband do? And isnt that rape on her part because he was 14 and she was 17

Asked on 8/06/10, 10:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

1. A District Attorney probably won't prosecute the stepsister.

2. Questions about who the father is are determined by DNA testing, not by whose name is on a birth certificate. I'm assuming that nobody has signed an AOP (Acknowledgment of Paternity).

Read more
Answered on 8/11/10, 10:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Texas