Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Texas

unjustied firing

Two weeks ago I was in a verbal confrontation with the office mgr because of how he talks to me. He uses slang words and raises his voice in front of other employees. This was the second time he treats me this way and knows I don't like it. Yesterday I came back from a route and he tells me I terminated and I asked why and he just kept telling me to leave all my belongings and I've tried to speak to HR and the district mgr and no luck. My co-workers say that I have to be written up 4 times and there has to be a witness. After 4 years I only have 1 write up and there was no body around. What do I do?

Asked on 7/09/09, 9:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Williamson Charles J. Williamson, Attorney At Law

Re: unjustied firing

You could file a suit based on discrimination.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/09, 10:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Texas