Legal Question in DUI Law in Texas

Can a 17 year old with a suspended license from violating a differed disposition of mip and mic, suspended for 6 months, get an alternative work license / schooling license or is it completely the judges discretion?

Asked on 3/25/13, 8:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Unlikely this person would get a work license given that the person messed up with the deferred. Talk to your lawyer about this particular judge's feelings.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/13, 11:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Texas