Legal Question in DUI Law in Texas

If possible, how could I get an MIP off of my record? I recieved it during spring break and was told by someone at the court that it would be there permanently.

I am in the transition of getting my basics done and transferring to a college to obtain a degree in psychology. I don't want this MIP on my record and I don't want it sneaking up on me later on with a job, or anything to that sort. I would appreciate any legal advice.

Asked on 3/19/13, 9:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

You need a deferred disposition - which is a reset with conditions. If you meet the conditions, the case will be dismissed on your return. You can expunge the case completely from your record in the future.

Read more
Answered on 3/19/13, 4:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Texas