Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

I need help I'm a 20 yr old mother I have a 3 yr old daughter her father and I are no longer together and I do not have him on child support because in my eyes he gets her what she needs wen she needs it only problem is I'm moving out of state wit my boyfriend who ive been wit for awhile and he won't agree to me taking her and ua having her bak and forth. What are the legal consequences if I take her without his permission? Please help

Asked on 8/15/13, 11:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

You need to meet with a lawyer in person to discuss this. You need to get orders allowing you to have full custody and to allow you to take the child out of state. You could be held responsible for providing the child's return for visitation.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 4:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas