Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Change of custody after child abuse report

If both parties have joint custody of a child but the primary residence is with the parent that has been accused of child abuse, and it is proven with a statement from the child and pictures have been taken, child protective services is now involved, how can the other parent get custody of this child without getting an attorney?

Asked on 4/01/02, 9:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Grissom Law Office of James P. Grissom

Re: Change of custody after child abuse report

Child protective services might provide legal services to change custody - if you want to wait that long.

Read more
Answered on 4/02/02, 8:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas