Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

I am disabled and cannot clear the lien for not having paid child support

Asked on 12/28/10, 9:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Keith Engelke Law Office of S. Keith Engelke

If you are receiving Social Security Disability Income, you should be able to have your dependent children receive disability aid as well. This should help with your child support.

I suggest you see a disablity attorney who also practices family law to help you with this.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/11, 1:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas