Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

I pay child support but am unable to see the kids, how can I enforce the custody Order?

Asked on 12/28/10, 8:32 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

If there is an order in place that requires Mom to surrender the children to you at a certain time, and she doesn't do it, sue her for contempt and ask the Judge to put her in jail.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/11, 11:09 am
Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator

It appears you live in Harris County.

If you need a Harris County attorney or a county close to Harris County, Texas, I highly recommend PATRICIA BUSHMAN at 713-80709405. Her first consultation is FREE. You need a copy of your paperwork when you meet with her. Tell her that FRAN sent you. Call her!

Also, on contempt your ex might be ordered by the judge to help pay YOUR legal fees!

Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 1/03/11, 8:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas