Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

If a father takes his children for a month over the summer as per the divorce decree diez the mother have to pay back the child support for that month?

Asked on 5/10/13, 10:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer


Read more
Answered on 5/12/13, 1:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas