Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

guardian induindum

what is this, if i am pronouncing it correct? and what is it used for?

Asked on 10/05/07, 9:55 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

James Grissom Law Office of James P. Grissom

Re: guardian induindum

I'm going to take a wild stab and say that you're talking about a guardian "ad litem". A guardian ad litem is appointed by the court to represent someone who does not have the capacity to represent themselves, e.g. a child, or a mentally incompetent person. The bad part about it is that you have to pay their fee unless it is a personal injury case for a minor; and then the insurance company usually pays. Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/07, 10:10 pm

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator

Re: guardian induindum

That was my guess to!

If not, try again.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/07, 11:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas