Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

I am trying to get a upgrade on child support I have gone thru mediation with my x and it was not resolved, so we decided on court date, but now I have a hearing with his lawyer and me saying to stop this and we did not go thru mediation but I thought we did. I have been divorced 10 years and found out I have never reveived the standard guidelines . Please call me and give me some advice 512 698-3346 Please help Thank you Christy

Asked on 2/08/10, 6:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Keith Engelke Law Office of S. Keith Engelke

It sounds like you need to retain an attorney to assist you with this.

Read more
Answered on 2/14/10, 7:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas