Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Texas

wondering our options

my daughter had a baby in june the father not on birth certificate we moved out of state and want to know just what actiions can be done and what can we file for as there is no name on the birth certificate we have lived in the state we are in sence oct. 1 2007

Asked on 11/14/07, 1:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: wondering our options

If you now live in Virginia and there is any doubt as to the identity of the

biological father of the child, there should first be a paternity test performed to confirm this fact before a request is made to the Bureau of Vital Records in Richmond to add the father's name to the child's birth certificate.

Read more
Answered on 11/20/07, 12:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Texas