Legal Question in Health Care Law in Texas

I asked for trail by jury but now i want to pay fine.

Asked on 7/17/12, 10:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Go to court on trial day and tell them you changed your mind.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/12, 2:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Texas