Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

Should I hire a lawyer near the INS detention to bond out the per in jail?

Or I can hire a lawyer in any state?

Asked on 8/14/11, 7:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Isaul Verdin VERDIN

Since immigration law if federal law you could hire a lawyer in any state. However, a local attorney may be in the best position to know about local procedures.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/11, 9:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas