Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

I recently got married to a guy that was deported and has a dwi. I once was married and was able to apply and have papers granted to my ex husband then. Is there any way I can request for my spouse now?

Asked on 10/16/16, 12:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Isaul Verdin VERDIN

We will need more information on your husband's case to determine if he is eligible for a waiver. For example, it is critical to know how much time he accrued in the US before he was removed. Also, it is key to know if he received a voluntary removal directly from ICE, or whether an Immigration Judge ordered him removed. Please coordinate a consultation with an experienced immigration lawyer.



Read more
Answered on 10/20/16, 7:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas