Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Texas

I live in Texas. Can I move out at the age of 17 without having to return home ?

Asked on 8/08/13, 7:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

No. Your parents dictate where you live until you are 18. If you leave without permission, you are a runaway.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/13, 8:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Texas