Legal Question in Employment Law in Texas

termination of employment

i was fired from my job. i have three weeks of vacation time no used. do they owe me for this time.

Asked on 1/18/07, 2:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

Re: termination of employment

yes..and if less than $5000, you could inforce in JP Small Claims court...or hire an attorney and you should get attorney fees...OR complain to the Texas Work Force Commission fee.and they should be able to force the employer to pay...IF the employer has any money

Read more
Answered on 1/18/07, 3:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Texas