Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Texas

I bought a Great Dane from a breeder and she wrote down that I was going to get A.K.C. papers and didn't receive them at purchase. Is that breaking a written contract and is there anything that I can do?

Asked on 12/13/11, 9:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Yes, she has breached the contract. You should write a letter to her (don't use the telephone; don't use email; don't text-message) and tell her that you want the AKC papers or your want your money back, and give her a deadline (January 10?).

And on January 11, sue her for breach of contract.

Read more
Answered on 12/24/11, 12:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Texas