Legal Question in Military Law in Texas

can my husband sue a sgt in the army for not allowing his wife medical attention

Asked on 6/11/12, 11:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

What did his commanding officer say when your husband told him about the incident?

Read more
Answered on 6/15/12, 7:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Texas