Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

I'm looking for an attorney to take a case to sue a car sharing company, Relay Rides. They promise car owners that if your car is in an accident that they have the car insured and will take care of it quickly, etc. They promise THE MOON.

But when a renter using Relay Rides wrecked my car, they have done absolutely nothing.

I'm sure there are many other unhappy car owners who got screwed by Relay Rides. I don't even know what kind of attorney to call to take this case.

Asked on 1/09/13, 10:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fini Thomas FT LAW FIRM (

An attorney specializing in business litigation or personal injury may be able to help you with this claim. Many attorneys offer free consultations on certain claims. Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions.

Read more
Answered on 1/09/13, 2:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas