Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

I was awarded a personal injury judgement against a couple in a different state. My attorney tells me that he cannot do anything else since they live out of our state. Go I have any other recourse to collect this judgement?

Asked on 3/05/14, 2:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You would contact a lawyer in the defendant's state to help you collect your judgment.

The other state will have procedures for authenticating your Texas judgment (I assume that the judgment is out of STATE court).

Read more
Answered on 3/08/14, 1:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas