Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

How to opt out of lawsuit we have filed? We have filed lawsuit regarding Chinese Drywall MDL (U.S. District Judge Eldon Fallon in New Orleans ). Now we would like to get out of this lawsuit. How should we inform the law firm that representing us. Will they let's us out of this suit?



Asked on 5/05/11, 11:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roger Merrill Merrill & Associates

Ask the lawyer(s) that are representing you.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/11, 6:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas